Saturday, November 22, 2008

Blue

So I am sad. I don't know what to do about it. I was sooo happy a few short months ago, I was newly married, and homeFUL instead of homeLESS. But it seems that after Ramadan, on the day of the Eid ul Fitr no doubt, Shaytan paid my family a visit. SubhanAllah, my daughter was hospitalized for her sickle cell anemia on that day, my zawj and I started to argue on some pretty major issues and that has not seemed to cease and my oldest son is having a very had time transitioning from boyhood to manhood.

I think I need counseling, cuz I don't handle stress to well.

I wish that as muslims we always acted as muslims and not just when things are good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh miskeen! I pray your daughter gets better and that bliss be restored to your home.

Naturally Muslimah said...

ameen. jazaaki Allahu Khairn HA

Saroona said...

Assalamu 3alaykum wa ra7matu Allahi wa barakatuhu. I came across your blog while surfing online, I do not know what to say to make you feel a little bit better, just hang in there, In sha Allah everything will turn out fine... I'll make du'aa for you and you family, In sha Allah you'll get over these tests!