Friday, December 15, 2006

SEVEN.....

Seven Things I want to do in life:
1. PLEASE ALLAH
2. be a good muslimah
3. die with the shahada on my lips ( I got this from Sketched Soul)
4. watch my children become adults and make me a grandmother
5. inspire people
6. own a home with big yard and a nice porch with a rocking chair on it
7. make a difference in at least one persons life

Seven Things I can do:
1. ride a bike (hijabi can't LMHO!!)
2. Make people laugh
3. Love
4. Talk on the phone til the cows come home
5. be a good listener
6. rock my babies to sleep
7. sing twinkle twinkle little star all night long with my 2 year old daughter

Seven Things I can’t do:
1. watch scary movies
2. french braid/cornrow
3. deal with drama queens
4. turn my back on my family and friends no matter what they do to me
5. double dutch
6. roller blade
7. drive a stick shift

Seven things I say the most:
1. that's bananas
2. Here's the head cracker
3. that's stupid
4. Geez mo christmas
5. for real
6. bless your little heart ( i get that from my grandmother)
7. God willing and the creek don't rise (grandma again!)


Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. I love a well groomed beard and full lips
2. honesty
3. good sense of humor
4. the desire to WANT to take care of me
5. intellect
6. nice smile
7. MUSLIM

Seven Celebrity Crushes: (ok some of these are old)
1. MICHEAL JACKSON ( who didn't)
2. Al B. Sure
3. Ralph Tresvant
4. Denzel Washington
5. Common
6. B. Cole ( he's a comedian out of chicago, you probably don't know him but he was a celebrity to me!)
7. Busta Rhymes ( I even met him and kissed him once a LOOONG time ago!)

Now that was fun, you try and let me know!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dear sister,

hahaha... oh boy! I was not expecting Busta' on your list..hehe, oh, I'm not even going to go into the kiss him part. :)

I can't roller blade either :( ... but I can double dutch..hehe well.. at least I used to be able to.

Wonderful answers, masha'Allah. I pray you will be able to accomplish the seven things you want to do in life. May Allah make it easy for you. Ameen.

Ma'salaama
Farhana

PS: It's good to have you back and post :)

Naturally Muslimah said...

Walaikum Salam wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu Farhana!!

Man, I always wanted to double dutch, I use to watch the girls in my neighborhood do that for hours. But I guess I'm too clumsy to catch on! LMHO.

I also pray that you accomplish the things on your list too, Insha'Allah.

It's nice to be back, I've missed you!

ma'salaamah
Naturally

Anonymous said...

Asalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah,

Hey! You laughin' at my non-bike riding skills?? That's wrong! At least I didn't like Michael Jackson :P. (I liked Prince!!)

love ya,

ha

Naturally Muslimah said...

Hijabi,

shut up!!!! LMHO!!!

Anonymous said...

:P

Anonymous said...

I say "Bless His/Her/Your Heart" at least five times a day. I say "Lord willin' and the creek don't rise," as well, also from Grandmother on Dad's side, whom we affectionately called "Big Mama." Do you happen to have any relatives who say "ever-what" instead of "whatever?" Grandma: "Pick out ever-what you want, honey." ha ha ha
You are from the South, perhaps?

Naturally Muslimah said...

Assalamu Alaikum ummFarouq!

Yes, my people are from the south! LMHO! I don't have a Big Mamma, but we do have a "mother dear" pronounced "madea"!!!

Ma'Salaamah
Naturally

Mona Zenhom said...

I love your list of 7 things you want to do. I feel the exact same way. Exept it's a porch swing ;)