Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm so excited!

I am going home to see my mommy!!! I'm am so excited!! We leave late Sunday night and we will arrive in "The D" (detroit) early monday morning. I have not seen my family in almost a year and I just can't wait to hug and kiss them. Man I never thought I could miss a group of people this much man!!! I also get to visit the Masjid that I took my shahada and visit all those sisters there. I get to celebrate the Eid with them insha'Allah!!! I can't really express how happy I am. Insha'Allah the weather will be safe for travel and my children and I will arrive safely. Please keep us in your dua'aa.

ok, heres a big stress reliever for me. I have really been dealing with alot of stress lately and I feel like I have been on the brink of going insane, but the one thing that calms me down is hearing my children pray! Masha'Allah it just calms my heart!! I wish I could put it on here so you all can hear it. My 2 year old little girl, just sounds so sweet and when she hears Al Fatiha she only says the words she knows but she is really starting to pick it up. Now if I could just potty train her! My two year old also thinks that every book is the Quran so she'll pick up any book and say "Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim" She is so sweet. My 1 year old little boy, is starting to make salat too. They are so adorable to me.

So since I will be traveling I may not be keep up with my blog, but Eid Mubarak to you all and may Allah bless us with this Eid.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eid Kareem, your children sound just adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Ameen and Eid Mubarak to you!

Naturally Muslimah said...

Jazak Allah Khair sister!

Ma'salaamah
Naturally

Anonymous said...

Eid Mubarak Habibity. Hope you have a great Eid with the family!