Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Introducing.....

Well if you have been reading my comments from my last post, you already know. I am starting my own event planning business, Insha'Allah, and thanks to my sister Global Muslima, I now have a name. FULLY COVERED EVENTS!!!!! I am so excited about this, I feel like I just had a new baby!! :-)

So I am eager and ready to start planning events! So if you know anyone interested you can contact me at FullyCoveredEvents@gmail.com.

Thank you to all those sisters here in blogger land for your support and suggestions, please keep 'em coming. I pray Allah makes this easy for me. Keep me in your duas.

And Stay tuned..............



I thought this was interesting...


I am a
Daffodil


What Flower
Are You?





You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mabrook habibty. I love smart Muslimahs. And mashAllah you are so smart with so much potential. I am glad that Allah has finally given you the strength to do something you love. If I get married, how about planning a virtual blogger wedding, eh?

(we just have to find the groom first, do you provide that as well?)

Naturally Muslimah said...

LMHO, Jazak Allah Khair Organic. I would be honored to plan your virtual wedding, and I'll throw the groom in for free!!!!

Naturally!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaahahahahaha.