Friday, February 16, 2007

A Good Day!

As-Salamu Alaikum!

Today turned out to be a good day, well at least so far. Today was payday! And I got more tickets to visit Atlanta, GA today. Insha'Allah that is where I am relocating to next month.

Also today, a lady at work, that I have seen around but never spoke to asked me where can she take her Shahadah! That blew me away. Especially since I just emailed Hijabi and told her I was tired and I didn't want to go to the halaqa at the near by masjid tonight! So I invited her to the Masjid and she doesn't live to far away. So insha'Allah we will see her there tonight and maybe Allah has sent us a new sister!! Allahu Akbar!!

Also while praying Dhuhr today, I just was really grateful that I even get to pray at all. Alahamdulilah! praying Dhuhr really made my day, cuz I was kinda grumpy.

Thank you Hijabi for the nudge to update my blog :-)

2 comments:

Organica said...

alhumdulilah

Umm Maariyah said...

assalam aleikoum. hamdoulillah for the new sister. it happened same thing to me once... Allah u Akbar!