Friday, February 02, 2007

I HAVE THE GOLDEN TICKETS!!

As-Salamu Alaikum!
Wow, I think I have updated my blog like 2 or 3 times this week, that is HUGE for me! So As some of you know I have been kinda down about my current marriage and my iman has been way, way, way, scary low!!! But Alhamdulilah I am going to break out of this, Insha'Allah! Today, I bought my airline tickets out of here. Insha'Allah I will be moving to a place where I can build my Iman and feel free again! Please keep me in your dua'a!

4 comments:

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Asalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Dear Naturally,

Awww shucks! Go, go, go, go, go Naturally it's ya birthday! We gone party like it's your birthday, we gone drink some zam-zam like it's your birthday! But you know we Muslims and we don't celebrate your birthday! You can find me in the mosque!

LMHO! That was too much I know!

ma'a salaamah,

ha

Organica said...

So are we speaking in terms of divorce?

I wish you the best wherever you are habibity.

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Hey! I hear that perhaps you have additional golden tickets! Perhaps that deserves a new post??

Naturally Muslimah said...

As-Salamu Alaikum Organic,

Unfortunately it does mean divorce. Insha'Allah this is the best thing for my iman. Hijabi can tell you how low this relationship has taken it.

Hijabi, your right. I will get right on that!

Masalaamah!
Naturally