Thursday, August 14, 2008

OMG, I have not blogged since Feburary! SubhanAllah! Well, I'm back and I am still kicking. Quick update. I was homeless for abou t9 months, masha'Allah, but I'm on a comeback. Alhamdulillah. Allah has truly been merciful to my family and I. I got married on 7/11/08 to a wonderful brother, that has provided my children and I with a home, and love, and he takes real good care of us masha'Allah.

So I'm gonna spare you the details of my time as a homeless single mom and just say Alhamdulillah, Allahu Akbar!

3 comments:

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Doth mine eyes deceive me or is this long lost Naturally!!!!???

Welcome back!!

Naturally Muslimah said...

your eyes are good ma! LOL but you know first hand, that " you don't want to change places wit what I's been thru" LOL.

it's nice to be back!

Umm Amirah said...

ASA Sister,
your blog is very inspiring. Although i've not been in your situation it's refreshing to know that allah(swt) is truely azwajal to those in need. Still make those pins?
Insha~allah if you email me and you still live in ATL there might be an opportunity to vend in October.
insha~allah