Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Let me introduce myself....

Assalamu Alaikum,

I am Naturally-Muslimah. Natural meaning in it's original state. Muslimah meaning female muslim. Muslim meaning one who submits to the will of God. When a living creature is born it is in total submission to the will of God, a human beings natural state in life is to submit to the will of God. As some of us grow we are taught to submit to the will of other things. In my life I was taught and or chose to submit to varies things. But on July 23, 2004 I chosen to submit to the will of Allah (God), thus returning to my natural state. So I am Naturally-Muslimah!

So I have come here to share my thoughts and learn more about Islam. I was told by a friend that blogging is good therapy, plus it's cheaper than a "shrink" so I thought I'd try it out. So insha'Allah I will be able to provide for you a peaceful atmosphere here in this "bloggersphere" So stay tuned.......

Oh and Ramadan Mubarak!!!

5 comments:

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Asalaau Alaikum wa Rahamtullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Naturally Muslimah,

Very nice introduction! I look forward to reading more.

ma'a salaamah

ha

Naturally Muslimah said...

Walaikum Salam wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh,

Thank you hijabi for introducing me to this world! :-)

Maa salaamah
Naturally

Sketched Soul said...

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dear sister,

Congratulations on joining the blog-world :)

Humm..I don't know if I'd call it good therapy.. but it really is a good way to waste time..hehe

Insha'Allah I look forward hearing more from you.

Ma'salaama
Farhana

Naturally Muslimah said...

Walaikum Salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatu Farhana,

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I visited yours....MashAllah you are very creative. Do you give lessons!! :-) I think my blog needs some help!

Ma salaamah
Naturally

Muslimah By Design said...

Assalaamu alaykum from Sunny South Africa!

I'm new to the blogging world ( but my husband is a fanatic!)

Looking forward to some great discussions and learnings and to making new friends!

Btw, I love this blog :)

Salaams
TasKeeN