Saturday, June 02, 2007

UPDATE!!!

Alhadmulilah Rabil Alamin!! I am so grateful to Allah that I cannot put it into words! Things are slowly but surely starting to change for me and my children. Allah has blessed us tremendously, I am working now!!! I actually have a job and I paid my May rent and I will be able to pay June! All of the things that I could not do in the previous post Allah has changed, I can feed my children, I can afford gas, I can take my children to the park. Alhamdulilah, Allah has placed sisters in my life that have really help keep my iman up during that rocky time. I am thankful for that. All the sisters who left me words of encouragement, Jazak Allah Khairn! I didn't post them cuz some of them were personal to me. But I needed those words of encouragement.

I think the biggest news that I have to report, is that I have learned that EVERYTHING COMES FROM ALLAH!! And I cannot do anything, no matter how big or how small with out Allah! I am so grateful.

Insha'Allah I will be able to keep in touch more now!

4 comments:

Organica said...

Alhumdulilah ukhti

I have been worried.

May Allah bless you. Allah is Kareem.

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Alhamdulillah indeed!

love,

me

Naturally Muslimah said...

Thank you Organic, but no need to worry, Allah works everyhing out.

I have missed you and your blog.

Hijabi, you know i have missed you too!

Naturally

Safa said...

Alhamdulillah!!